Oakley’s legacy of sports performance innovation continues with the new JAWBONE. The latest evolution of a coveted design, this frame is like nothing ever seen in the world of sports. Every aspect is engineered around the clarity and protection of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®).
With Oakley’s new SWITCHLOCK™ Technology, the lower part of the frame rim opens to allow easy access for quick lens changing, letting you optimize performance in any light condition. The revolutionary design holds the lenses with a suspension system so stresses on the frame won’t affect the optics. With ordinary frames, flexing can change the surface contours of the lenses, causing optical distortion. The new architecture ensures there’s nothing to diminish the unbeatable clarity of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®), and you still get the optimized comfort and fit of a flexible frame design.
Pivot the nose piece to unlock the lower jaw and open it for easy lens changing. There’s minimal handling involved, so dirty fingers don’t get all over the lens. The quick-release system closes with a cam that locks each lens securely in place.
Oakley engineered the pivoting system with a release mechanism that lets you remove and replace the nose piece with a different size to customize the fit. A comfortably secure fit is essential for athletic competition, so Oakley started this new design with the company’s legendary Three-Point Fit. Instead of hooking the ears like conventional frames, a Three-Point Fit ensures the frame touches the wearer only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. Oakley combined the proprietary fit with specialized bridge geometry and strategically placed flex zones to give the frame a broad range of flexibility while directing stresses away from the lenses. That way, the optics can do their job without the distortion of subtle bending and bowing.
- Oakley SWITCHLOCK™ Technology for an interchangeable lens design that helps you keep up with changing light conditions and maximize performance in any environment.
- UNOBTAINIUM® stem sleeves for a secure fit that increases grip with perspiration.
- Durable yet comfortably lightweight O MATTER® frame material that optimizes protection while maintaining a flexible fit.
- Interchangeable nose piece for a customizable fit.
- Unbeatable clarity and visual fidelity with the patented innovations of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®), optimized by an entirely new frame architecture that translates frame stresses away from the lenses.
- Full range of optional lens tints for glare reduction, improved color perception, enhanced contrast and optimized depth perception.
- Convenience and clarity of Oakley HYDROPHOBIC™ a permanent lens coating that repels dust while maintaining a smudge-resistant barrier against skin oils, fingerprints, lotions and sunscreens and even repels water to prevent streaks and sheens from corrupting your vision.
- Impact protection that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high velocity and high mass impact resistance.
- XYZ OPTICS® to extend clarity across lens contours that open peripheral vision and improve side protection against sun, wind and impact.
- PLUTONITE® lens material for 100% filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Protective sports-specific Oakley Soft Vault included with capacity for extra lenses
- Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 to -3.00 combined power)
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please call Customer Care for a Return Authorization (RA) number within 45 days of receipt of product (15 days for wearable electronics). Customized product or product that has been abused may not be returned under any circumstances. For all other products, if the item is returned in the original packaging, we will exchange it or provide you a refund based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that was included with the product. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
Follow these simple steps for a prompt refund:
- Obtain a Return Authorization number by calling Customer Care at (800) 403-7449; please have your invoice or packing list handy when placing the call.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging (including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc.
- Include the packing list in the box.
- Please write RA number on outside of package. For your protection we highly recommend you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Once your return is received and verified, we will credit your original purchase credit card for the price of the item(s) usually within 15 business days of receipt.
For all eyewear and eyewear accessories please mail to:
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
For all apparel, footwear, accessories, watches, bags and backpacks please mail to:
990 Barrington Ave
Ontario, Ca 91764
Customized products are not returnable or refundable.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
15-Day Return Period (Electronics)
You must request a Return Authorization number for electronic products within 15 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
45-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 45 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in "sellable" condition).
Note: Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.