The iconic aviator silhouette gets a fresh Oakley-style update in Caveat™. Up front, these ultra lightweight C5™ sunglasses are classically cool. Turn sideways, and the sleek temple with modern cutout is ready to rock the runway.
For the on-trend girl, Caveat comes in an array of must-have finishes, from rose gold to turquoise. And unlike some imitators, these aviators know how to do their job: they provide UV protection via Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm. Want options? Choose the best polarized lenses on the planet (greater than 99% efficiency) or varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading. Caveat is also available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through –4.00 combined power).
When it comes to quality, Oakley always delivers. Caveat meets or exceeds optical precision and resistance standards of Z80.3 and gives you optimal peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature. Add that to adjustable Unobtainium® nosepads that won’t snag your hair and bent ear stems for comfort. What do you have? One helluva pair of glasses to store in your exclusive women’s eyewear case.
* Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
* Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z80.3 optical and basic impact standards
* UV protection of Plutonite® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
* Varied field of light transmission (top to bottom) via optional gradient lens shading
* Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through –4.00 combined power)
* Ultra–lightweight hi–modulus C–5™ frame material
* Comfort and performance of Three–Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
* Patented hydrophilic Unobtainium® adjustable nose pads ensure a snug, secure fit
* Metal icon accents
* Convenience and styling of exclusive women’s eyewear case (included)
Also available in: Polarized
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please call Customer Care for a Return Authorization (RA) number within 45 days of receipt of product (15 days for wearable electronics). Customized product or product that has been abused may not be returned under any circumstances. For all other products, if the item is returned in the original packaging, we will exchange it or provide you a refund based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that was included with the product. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
Follow these simple steps for a prompt refund:
- Obtain a Return Authorization number by calling Customer Care at (800) 403-7449; please have your invoice or packing list handy when placing the call.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging (including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc.
- Include the packing list in the box.
- Please write RA number on outside of package. For your protection we highly recommend you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Once your return is received and verified, we will credit your original purchase credit card for the price of the item(s) usually within 15 business days of receipt.
For all eyewear and eyewear accessories please mail to:
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
For all apparel, footwear, accessories, watches, bags and backpacks please mail to:
990 Barrington Ave
Ontario, Ca 91764
Customized products are not returnable or refundable.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
15-Day Return Period (Electronics)
You must request a Return Authorization number for electronic products within 15 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
45-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 45 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in "sellable" condition).
Note: Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.