Ducati SCALPEL (Asian Fit) Casey Stoner Signature Series Edition Sunglasses
Designed to compliment Asian facial anatomy in both fit and comfort.
He was born into a bike-mad family and worked his way up from Australian dirt riding to the 2007 MotoGPWorld Champion trophy. Casey Stoner pilots a precision engineered Ducati motorcycle, and we’re honoring the rider and his machine with this special edition of Oakley SCALPEL™. Along with the metal icons, the UNOBTAINIUM® components on the stems of this Polished Black frame are rendered in Ducati red, and “Stoner 27” is laser etched near the bottom of the lens. We picked Black IRIDIUM® lenses for this Signature Series rendition. You’ll have crisp vision with reduced glare and truer color recognition.
Oakley SCALPEL combines the best of HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) with a look that goes from street to sport, and it offers a level of performance as aggressive as its styling. The optics meet every ANSI Z87.1 standard for visual clarity. SCALPEL has a full 8.75 base curvature to open your range of view with the clarity of XYZ OPTICS®, and the shape offers added protection against sun, wind and side impact. This design also meets all ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards, and the pure PLUTONITE® lenses filter out 100% of all UV.
The smooth sculptural contours are made of durable, lightweight O MATTER® frame material, and we gave the stem sleeves special attention. Note how they wrap the ends and continue along the underside. Their UNOBTAINIUM material increases grip with sweat, and a perfect Three-Point Fit maintains comfort all day while holding the lenses in precise optical alignment.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O MATTER® frame material
- Comfortably secure fit of UNOBTAINIUM® nose pads and stem sleeves that increase grip with perspiration
- Performance and comfort of Oakley Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal icon accents
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection with 8.75 base lens curvature Optical clarity, performance and precision that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Optical clarity, performance and precision that meets ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Protection of impact resistance that meets ANSI Z87.1 basic impact standards
- UV protection of PLUTONITE® lenses that filter out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet with 99% polarization efficiency (available only on certain lens/frame color combinations)
- Glare reduction and balanced light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coating
- Available with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses (+2.00 to -4.00 combined power)
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please call Customer Care for a Return Authorization (RA) number within 45 days of receipt of product (15 days for wearable electronics). Customized product or product that has been abused may not be returned under any circumstances. For all other products, if the item is returned in the original packaging, we will exchange it or provide you a refund based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that was included with the product. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
Follow these simple steps for a prompt refund:
- Obtain a Return Authorization number by calling Customer Care at (800) 403-7449; please have your invoice or packing list handy when placing the call.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging (including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc.
- Include the packing list in the box.
- Please write RA number on outside of package. For your protection we highly recommend you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Once your return is received and verified, we will credit your original purchase credit card for the price of the item(s) usually within 15 business days of receipt.
For all eyewear and eyewear accessories please mail to:
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
For all apparel, footwear, accessories, watches, bags and backpacks please mail to:
990 Barrington Ave
Ontario, Ca 91764
Customized products are not returnable or refundable.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
15-Day Return Period (Electronics)
You must request a Return Authorization number for electronic products within 15 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
45-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 45 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in "sellable" condition).
Note: Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.