CRANKCASE Three-Hand Stainless Steel Bracelet Edition Watch
Take a look at your wristwatch and ask yourself what it says about you. If it’s just a style piece, it doesn’t say much. On the other hand, if it makes an art of precision technology, the message is clear. That’s why a true Swiss Made timepiece with five-jewel movement was just our starting point. We honed it with sophistication and a look all its own, using steel that puts style on the cutting edge.
CRANKCASE watches come with the endurance of a 72-month battery and the depth-defying pressure resistance of 10 bar, equivalent to 330 feet (100 meters) beneath the surface. The hardest crystal used in watchmaking, pure sapphire is enhanced with anti-reflective coating and mounted over the three-hand display. Stainless steel is impact forged to create the durable case, and we shielded the sides with carbon reinforced impact bumpers. Each sculptural link in the stainless steel bracelet is individually crafted and optimized with self-lubricating thrust washers. Bottom line: Form is now a thing of precision, and function never looked so good.
* Swiss Made, 5-jewel quartz movement
* Three-hand analog display: hours, minutes, seconds
* Date by mechanical display
* Minute and hour hand with luminous material
* Battery end-of-life indicator
* 72 month battery
* Impact forged 316L stainless steel
* Carbon reinforced impact bumpers
* Screw-down stainless steel case back
* High-precision Computer Numeric Control (CNC) machining
* Sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
* Screw-in crown for high pressure endurance
* 10 bar water resistance (100 meters / 330 feet)
* Finish: Brushed w/ Polished Stainless Steel
STAINLESS STEEL BRACELET
* Impact forged stainless steel
* Self-lubricating thrust washers
* Stainless steel deployment clasp w/ dual pusher release
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please call Customer Care for a Return Authorization (RA) number within 45 days of receipt of product (15 days for wearable electronics). Customized product or product that has been abused may not be returned under any circumstances. For all other products, if the item is returned in the original packaging, we will exchange it or provide you a refund based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that was included with the product. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
Follow these simple steps for a prompt refund:
- Obtain a Return Authorization number by calling Customer Care at (800) 403-7449; please have your invoice or packing list handy when placing the call.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging (including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc.
- Include the packing list in the box.
- Please write RA number on outside of package. For your protection we highly recommend you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Once your return is received and verified, we will credit your original purchase credit card for the price of the item(s) usually within 15 business days of receipt.
For all eyewear and eyewear accessories please mail to:
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
For all apparel, footwear, accessories, watches, bags and backpacks please mail to:
990 Barrington Ave
Ontario, Ca 91764
Customized products are not returnable or refundable.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
15-Day Return Period (Electronics)
You must request a Return Authorization number for electronic products within 15 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
45-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 45 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in "sellable" condition).
Note: Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.