Polarized PLAINTIFF Sunglasses
Oakley PLAINTIFF™ takes the time-honored aviator look to new heights with dimensional stem detailing and the mechanics of titanium MONO SHOCK™ hinges. The engineering was inspired by the leaf springs of performance racing machines and it allows the stems to hyper flex when necessary. That means this aviator can handle life’s turbulence, so it’s more than just a new take on a classic look.
Aviators from the old days had flat lenses, so performance fell flat and style was two-dimensional. Oakley PLAINTIFF has 8.75 base curvature, which means the lenses are contoured for a better look and better seeing. HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS® (HDO®) makes it possible with innovations like XYZ OPTICS® that extend visual clarity all the way to the periphery. Lightweight C-5™ alloy takes comfort and durability sky high with unique frame architecture. Our Three-Point Fit does away with hooked stems, and ensures that PLAINTIFF makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the temples, and the O-MATTER stem sleeves ensure a secure fit.
Now that you’ve found the perfect look, it’s time to choose the ultimate vision. Options include Oakley HDPolarized lenses that block 99% of glare, as well as IRIDIUM® lens coating that further reduce glare while balancing light transmission. If you need prescription correction, get them with Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses in a variety of colors and options.
* Oakley HDPolarized –Minimized glare via technology that produces the best polarized lenses on the planet (optional)
* Optimized peripheral view and side coverage of 8.75 Base lens geometry
* Optical precision and performance that meets all ANSI Z80.3 standards
* UV protection of PLUTONITE® lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/UVB/UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
* Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of IRIDIUM® lens coatings (optional)
* Available with Oakley prescription lenses (+2.00 through -3.00 combined power)
* Ultra-lightweight hi-modulus C-5™ metal frame material
* Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
* Custom engineered titanium MONO SHOCK™ hinge
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please call Customer Care for a Return Authorization (RA) number within 45 days of receipt of product (15 days for wearable electronics). Customized product or product that has been abused may not be returned under any circumstances. For all other products, if the item is returned in the original packaging, we will exchange it or provide you a refund based on your original method of payment. The product must be returned to us within 30 calendar days of the issuance of the Return Authorization Number. All products must be packed in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that was included with the product. Returns that do not meet these conditions may be subject to a restocking fee.
Follow these simple steps for a prompt refund:
- Obtain a Return Authorization number by calling Customer Care at (800) 403-7449; please have your invoice or packing list handy when placing the call.
- Securely package item(s) in original packaging (including documentation, manuals, warranty information, registration, etc.
- Include the packing list in the box.
- Please write RA number on outside of package. For your protection we highly recommend you use a traceable and insurable shipping method. We are not responsible for lost or damage packages.
- Once your return is received and verified, we will credit your original purchase credit card for the price of the item(s) usually within 15 business days of receipt.
For all eyewear and eyewear accessories please mail to:
Foothill Ranch, CA 92610
For all apparel, footwear, accessories, watches, bags and backpacks please mail to:
990 Barrington Ave
Ontario, Ca 91764
Customized products are not returnable or refundable.
Return Authorization (RA) Number Required
All products being returned must have a Return Authorization number in order for a prompt refund. Product must be returned within 30 days of issuance of Return Authorization number. Original freight charges are not refundable.
15-Day Return Period (Electronics)
You must request a Return Authorization number for electronic products within 15 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
45-Day Return Period
You must request a Return Authorization number for all other products within 45 days of the date of original purchase. Securely package items as we are not responsible for any items lost or damaged in transit.
Unless prohibited by law, a 10% restocking fee will be charged for all wearable electronics when the factory seal has been broken.
Missing Item or Damaged Product Fee
Additional fees will be charged for any product missing the original box, packaging material, contents, accessories, and/or manuals (i.e. any product not in "sellable" condition).
Note: Items purchased from an Authorized Oakley retailer must be returned to the place of purchase.